Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Cruisin' the Marina

I have organized a "boat trip" with a French guy from the Marina who offered to give my Guest Relations Team this complimentary in exchange to promoting their product.

Although the girls are very indifferent, probably expecting a lot of freebie in their lifetime, I prodded them to ask questions and look like they are interested.





 

Note: BB accidentally dropped Cherry's camera and it took some time for Cherry and BB to get over it! It was hilarious!




The boat is ideal for a ROMANTIC Dinner or a proposal.


 


I think this the sole photo I have with the hotel background.

Who knows what tomorrow might bring for me. All I know is that, I have consumed this stay in Dubai. If there will be something that I haven't done yet it will be Burj Khalifa (view from the top), The Al Dawaar Revolving Restaurant, The Mussandam Trip, The 7 Emirates and the Balloon Tour (which I will NEVER try).

So, I have decided that either my friends will treat me to one OR their gift is to go DUTCH! I will pay for myself and it will be considered as their gift.

But hey! I don't think that's gonna happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment