Monday, November 01, 2010

Pinoy Parties


Circa 2007-2008 I attend parties hosted by Filipinos in HGRS. I'm not gonna go into details on why I seldom do that now because it will definitely hurt other people's feelings but if in case you want to know we can have a private dialogue.

Here are a few of those moments:
Glaiza's Farewell Party.



~
Arvy organized a reunion of my Fraternity Brothers & Princess and I were the only Sorority Sisters in HGRS. 
~A Christmas Party was organized by Yvette aka Venus on 2009. I was just glad to be there because I ended up dancing and admiring myself on the window mirror. It was really FUN!

 
 

There was a time when Wendy used to date Adrian. The guy organized a Birthday party for her at the Barbeque area. BB, Lub, Perpie and I decided to go there and check the scene!
Note to self: Despedida Party at the Barbeque Area. Yay!




1 comment:

  1. i have an idea why you seldom attend heeheehee but hey! it's much better hosting your own parties ayt? I like the parties you hosted with themes and whatnots and i love that you stick to the themes. some just throw eating, drinking parties but you, you give attention to details.. i admire that. prolly because u have OCD XD but I love it!

    ReplyDelete