Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Devilish ME

I was born a BRAT and people allow me to be one. Well, they have every right to cut me when I started BUT they didnt. And they made a good choice. As a matter of fact they made the RIGHT Choice.

If you were one of the millions of people who experienced my wrath you would understand. I can be a PAIN. I can be a major PAIN. I once had one person (very insignificant) discharged. I made people quit their job. I made a lot of people cry...and MEN, oh they cried alright.

My mom called me names but her favorite is "The Devil" and that cracks me up! My mom, the biggest fan! Hahahaha!

My mom met Beamer Early 2009. She sort of discouraged him by saying things which are evidently true but exaggerated. Hahahaha! Beamer asked if my my mother thinks he is good enough for me and my mother (again, my biggest fan!) replied: "Anyone who loves my daughter is good enough for me!" and I was thinking, owww, that is so sweeeeetttt!! But then she added, "Be aware that she can be very kind and nice but if you cross her, she can be the DEVIL!" Hahahaha!

My mother also warned Beamer that her daughter is and will always be addicted to high heels. She said that I will always claim not to have any money but will always have new shoes. Note: This incident influenced my BLOG!


My Beamer loves me. If a man loves you, NOTHING can keep him away (even the TRUTH) but if he doesn't, NOTHING can make him stay. Not even if you cry blood or cry watermelons or cry until there are no more tears to shed. NOTHING!

Where was I?

I will be leaving Dubai very soon. As a matter of fact it was sooner than expected so I guess I have to pack my things to be sent to the Philippines (packed on boxes to be placed in my room) and a box to be sent to Beamer. I am packed with things to do and yet I cannot seem to know where to begin.

Anyway, I have to organize a Despedida Party and I have scheduled it on November 20 at the Barbecue Area. I will tell you about the plan in a different BLOG.

BB was organizing a Bachelorette Party and I wanted to help but she was telling me not to worry as it will be covered. I was quite adamant about having parties that I am not a part of the planning. Especially if the party was intended for me! Hahaha!

Nevertheless, I will go to the party with enough gusto that would melt the Icebergs in Greenland. Wherever that may be! I will just go there, enjoy and prepare a speech (Hahahaha!) and presents!

I may be the spawn of the devil or the Devil Personified but I know my people and those people who likes me (if not love but then again, what's there to love?) so it goes without saying that I am appreciative of their efforts.


Again, where was I?

I was lost in translation! See you later alligator!

No comments:

Post a Comment