Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Birthday 2008

Nota Bene: Have I mentioned that my Sissy promised to buy me an Ugg boots for my birthday? We have an agreement though that I will not have it on my birthday because frankly, I am in the process of disposing stuffs which I do not need because an excess baggage is far worst than emotional baggage. Ha Ha Ha!
So next year Sissy, I am bound to get what was promised of me.For now, let me walk down the memory lane once more:
September 2008 was a good year for me. I love my birthday parties. I wish I could have one this year but unfortunately I will celebrate it differently. I was thinking of a night stroll to the beach and head on to Chowking and order noodles and my favorite Bulalo! Hahahaha!
September 2008:

LOVE the food! Yum-O!

2 comments:

  1. There are 3 things in life that shouldn't be broken a happy marriage, a good friendship and an Ugg boots! hahahaha.

    See you soon...hopefully sooner.

    Love u sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I could not agree more! The Ugg boots is a must!

    Love you too sissy! And yes! lets hope for the best!

    ReplyDelete