Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What Irks Me the Most

I am a HATER!

I think if you will read my blog, you would agree when I say that I have already stated that gazillion times. My day is not complete unless I decided to hate someone. Ha Ha Ha!

Don't get me wrong, I do not provoke people. I am always on defense. If you touch me, I will break your neck! Nobody really try to mess with me. well, let me rephrase that. A handful tries to mess with me and they end up tasting the sweetness of my WRATH.
I am a logical person. I don't mess with you, DO NOT MESS WITH ME! But you cannot stop me to say something to myself or to a buddy about how you annoy me because I like amusing myself! Ha Ha Ha!

I am reasonable. If I don't want to talk to you, you will know. Because I will not even look at you. YOU are a non-entity to me. So please, give yourself a break. DO NOT TALK TO ME!

Lately, I have been annoyed by some posts on FB which is actually inconsistent with what they do in REAL life. If you post something about how you lead honesty in life and you don't really do it, then STOP posting this things which would make you look more like a BIG FAT LIAR! You already are!

Inhale...Exhale...

Okay, here's the deal. I have to do a lot of things and I should not occupy myself (even if it amuse me!) with petty things.
I have gazillion things to do. I'm even thinking of having a garage sale with the clothes I don't really use because I gained weight! Damn it! I also have to procure documents and probably sell some of the things which are costly just so I could get money for my Medical Exam.

I have to start now! HEY! I mean now!

Wait...did I mention I found a new subject of my amusement? Beamer hates me when I whine! Ha Ha Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment