Monday, July 19, 2010

ENOUGH

WARNING: This is an open letter. If you think this is meant for you, then you are probably RIGHT! lol

All your life, you have been ranting about how you have been a victim of this world. That life is so cruel to you. That you are being punished by the unseen mover of all. That all you ever wanted was not given to you. That you were not born with a silver spoon like other rich kids who do not have the same difficulty in life.

Well, YEAH! NEWSFLASH sweetie, THE WORLD DO NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU!

You are who you are because you are who you choose to be! The only thing you have to do before finding your so-called SOUL MATE, is to love yourself. And by loving yourself, I dont mean buying clothes (so you will get more debts!) but by respecting yourself!

People do not respect you! Why? Because you do not respect yourself! You parade proclaiming your sexual prowess, for what reason?

A man will ran away once you start doing this. Well, sorry, I stand corrected. A man will get into your pants when you start ranting about your skills, then ran away. Why? Its HUMAN NATURE! They will get what they want first, then leave you.

What man has the right mind to have you as his girl, when the girl he is with, reeks of desperation?

I will not say that I am the epitome of greatness, because I am no way perfect (even if I look that way~HAH! lol) but I want you to know that I believe in you. I believe that you are beautiful and also a caring person (sometimes, you are self-centered and egotistical-but hey! SO AM I!) and that you can achieve everything that you wanted to be with the right attitude.

The world do not revolve around you! The world do not REVOLVE AROUND YOU! I repeat..THE WORLD DO NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU!


Note that when I wrote the friendster blog, it was NOT FOR YOU, but hey! It might help!

I love you girl! You are my friend but you dont love yourself. So a piece of advice, stop being a drama queen and stop thinking that a MAN will rescue you from your miserable state, because the only person who can help you is YOURSELF!

Stop living this LIFE for a MAN, start living this life for yourself. So that on your deathbed, as you are waiting for the Grimm Reaper, you can amuse and entertain yourself about what you have done with your life and that you are proud, that you stepped up and made a difference.

PS: I hope when you are thinking about that on your deathbed, you will think of me and smile and say, you are happy with your life because I put some sense on your mind at one point and you decided to follow it.

2 comments: