Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dreamland: The Aqua Park

 
I have always wanted to go to Dreamland. Probably because I hate false advertisements. Dreamland? This I have to see.




We actually waited for RB for an hour. I was so hungry! So, on the way to Dreamland we stopped for gas and I bought tuna sandwich which was NOT good but I surprisingly finished it! I was that hungry!


 


Organizing the EXCURSION was pretty much easy as long as I have people to back me up. And peeps, I do have!

 



1st part: Discounts
Normal price is 112dhs per person
Discounted price: 50dhs per person
DONE



 



2nd part: Transportation
Normal price: 300dhs per van/ one way
Discounted price: RB paid for the transpo. Yay!

3rd part: Friends
Glaiza, Amor, Kim, BB, Aileen, Tracy, RB, Arvy, Dave and Moi.

4th part: FUN
Done and Done!



No Food/Drinks allowed but I had a water bottle and crackers because the journey itself from Dubai to Umm Al Quwain is not only BORING but torturing as well.



But its definitely worth the travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment