Friday, July 16, 2010

I am HATER

In a Relationship, I hate fighting. I hate silent treatments. I hate grave discussions. I hate shouting. I hate cursing.
But I do love FIGHT CLUB, the movie. (Have you seen it? Its a Classic! Edward Norton ROCKS!)


When I was a lot younger I used to say, "I hate my LIFE!" and my friend said, "Who do you think, LOVE your life?"

It got me thinking. TRUE. If I dont love my life, then nobody will.
So, at a young age, I decided to hate other things instead of my life. Ha Ha Ha!
I know HATE is a STRONG word. Hey! To each her own!

I dont like the RAIN but I dont necessarily HATE it.
I hate chaos but my room looks like a hurricane struck it.
I hate being in a position to choose between friends.
I hate backstabbers, traitors and hypocrites.
I dont like people who hates me, but I dont necessarily think of them as my enemy. (Excuse me?! I have taste! Just because you hate me doesnt mean I will consider you my equal.)
I dont like my father but I dont necessarily hate him. As a matter of fact, I think I love him too. He He He!
I hate to admit that I love PINK. (It makes me feel embarrassed as it is so out of character! Ha Ha Ha!)
I hate SLOW and dragging movies.
I hate the fact that I can always be 85% RIGHT. lol
I hate stubborn individuals. (If you dont want my advice, dont ask!)
I hate married people who thinks that just because you are single they will seduce your husband. lol
I hate friends who count whatever they gave you without considering what you have given them.
I hate ungrateful arse!
I hate politics, but I am willing to play it if necessary!

I hate this point of my life: CYPRUS (Deserves a different BLOG)

My sister, Sugar said that being a mother would change everything. Like if you are a HATER you will be amazed that it will be filled with love and caring and nurturing.
Then I wonder again, will I ever be a mother? And if I will, will I be a good mother?

Hey, Dont give me that frown about my attitude! I have warned you. This blogs will make you hate me, love me and hate me again...YOU have been warned.




Im sorry for ranting but lately my hatred has been triggered by someone whom I cared for at one point in my life, my soul sister and I might have wronged you but that was the past girl! It was ages ago. I even though we have reconnected only to realize that you still took that PAST as a baggage. That's heavy girl!

My name is Leya...and I am a shoe-paholic...who would like to impart that you should:


"Remember the PAST and look forward to TOMORROW but treasure TODAY for today is a gift, that's why its called PRESENT."



2 comments:

  1. At least you felt something. Love and Hate is better than apathy. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete