Saturday, October 09, 2010

PI Vacay (Splash Mountain)




A day after arrival in the Philippines we decided to head to Bicol and drop by at Lub's new workplace in Laguna~Splash Mountain.
I paid approximately 3,500 pesos for the room for 1 night. We went swimming and had lunch.





Splash Mountain Resort is a hot-spring resort in the area, enjoying the nature-supplied hot water from Mt. Makiling. The resort houses three hotels in a one huge private compound which is on the left side of the national highway. The three hotels in the compound are Splash Suites, Splash Hotel and Splash Oasis.

We stayed at the Splash Suites because it is the newest and cleanest and evidently bathroom is POSH. I was inspired to have that bathroom in my room in the Philippines.

1 comment:

  1. Have I mentioned I lost my ALDO gladiator sandals in the Philippines too????

    ReplyDelete