Friday, October 08, 2010

PI Vacay


Circa 2009 I went for vacation in the PI. I was thinking of going to a lot of beaches but unfortunately there was typhoon and flood and I just slept.

On my recollection, on the day of my departure to the PI, I was still on duty. Around 4pm I asked the Director of Rooms if I can go as I might miss my 8pm flight and the airport is still an hour away. He said he needed me to fix a few things (meaning complaints from guests) and then he will make sure to get a pajero for me.

My GC gal pals were all waiting in the smoking area with my luggage.

I then crammed and ran to get them after an hour.





Note: I checked-in late and really ran to the boarding gate. I was 2nd to the last person who boarded the plane. Yay!!!! I ran faster than the lady behind me...

1 comment: