Sunday, October 10, 2010

PI Vacay (Clubbing in Laguna)


After Swimming at Oasis, we decided to go clubbing for the night. I know that Laguna is not as POSH as Makati area so we decided to dress down.

Lub went to fetch us in our room and brought us to LB Square. There was one place where we had our dinner though I forgot the name. We were all on an Indian style and ordered food which was absolutely Yum-O! The only problem was: There were mosquitoes. We decided to drink there and found out that you have to pay 10pesos to use the toilet. Which was a complete No-No for me since I travel frequently to toilets when I'm drinking. I tried to persuade the lady that I will pay her 100pesos for an unlimited access to the toilet but she doesn't want to.

I asked Lub for another bar where we can have drinks and a toilet.

We went to this dingy CLUB which was frequented by UP students. It was COOL. Again you have to sit, Indian style and there was a pole on the dance floor which was hilarious because there was this one girl who keeps on twirling there. She was definitely not a dancer because she was not graceful at all.

We went to the toilet and another girl cut on the queue which annoyed me so when her friends went to the toilet, my sister Sasha (our youngest) spread her hands on the door and I grabbed this girls arm so she will not go inside with her fiends. I told her that she will NOT go inside because it was a LONG queue and she cannot just cut-in. She looked at me, and she looked like a meek cat to my tiger paws ready to pounch at her. Then she left. My sister (Sugar) was laughing saying that she thought we could not handle the young girls because that's the time she will cut-in with the fight as well. Lub was just pretty nervous. And my cuz, Dino do not have a clue that we almost got involved with a fight. Hahahahaha!

Hilarious night!!!


    
(My Lucky Brand boho bag from my Nanay)

It was a night to remember. We did not get that drunk. WE WERE TIPSY!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot this Ed Hardy shirt in the Philippines. And also my TOPSHOP shorts!

    ReplyDelete