Monday, October 11, 2010

Lean On ME

Note: I am happy as a bee! But this BLOG today is for my gal pal Kimmy because he painstakingly went with me to Abu Dhabi and supported me in my journey. Special thanks to my GC gal pals BB and Amor for the tremendous support and prayers...
Dear Friend,
I know that sometimes I am very difficult to understand. Hey! I'm a brat! And you have known me to be a brat since the very beginning so it is wise and fair to say that I am consistent and you...have been warned.

I am thankful to God for knowing someone like you. I appreciate your loyalty and candor. I am happy to have known you. I know that beneath your "bitchy" attitude (like Me) you are really a caring and humble person.

We may not all be perfect but you are a perfect friend who has always been there for me even on my worst.

Some wise people say, It is hard to find a TRUE friend. I on the other hand, a not so wise person believes that, you can find TRUE friends if you are TRUE to yourself. As I have said before and again: "It is better to be disliked for being who you are, than to be liked for whom you are not."

People will come and go, but those who made a mark in your heart will remain forever, like a scar in your body. I am glad to have you as a scar.

Do not worry about the minutest details in life, sometimes there are people will put you down just so they will feel that they are up there. FOCUS, in whatever you do. PLAN. Everything will be in place with PATIENCE. Trust God, he is the unseen mover of all. Trust him fully for there is only 1 out of 2 things which will happen if you FALL. Either he will catch you when you fall or he will teach you how to fly.

I hope that when I leave HGRS everything that I have inculcated to all my past "trainees" and to you will be handed over to the next generation of staffs. Only then can I say, I have taught you well.

I love you friend! You will always be in my heart wherever I will go.




Happy Birthday and may you have the TRUE happiness you truly deserve.

2 comments:

  1. May you find the pin to pop up this balloon as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for playing my music,
    thank you for singing my song,
    thank you for sparing a moment,
    thank you for being my friend,
    thank you for keeping me company,
    'coz i feel with you i really belong.
    and thank you God for this wonderful
    life.thanks gc and to all the people who loves me.
    from the bottom of my heart i love you all.

    ReplyDelete