Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PI Vacay (Hollywood Star)

Circa 2009 when I went for vacation in the Philippines. My mother and sister flew from US with my nephew, Ondrej.


While we are in Naga City my sister Sasha told me that there was this new bar with Gay Impersonators and I felt a good laugh so the whole family went there.


Note: After the performance, Ondrej started to puke. Then we rushed him to the hospital where we stayed for 3 days. Poor baby! He must have been scared by the performance! Hahahaha!

3 comments:

  1. Went to a place called Hollywood Star in Naga City. Its like a cabaret-style with Diva's...
    I love GAY people...they never fail to put a smile on my face, and believe me when I say, I'm always grumpy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a small resto-bar with entertainment and a hidden karaoke room..
    Gay guys are all so sweet and very accomodating...reccomended for FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gagayun man ay..kakamiss auntie emma na very cool!!

    ReplyDelete