Thursday, September 02, 2010

Tsunami


Approximately 2 days ago I had a dream. The DREAM was so vivid that It is still haunting me up to date!


Well, technically when I googled it, I became confused as I was not sure whether it was a Tsunami or a Tidal wave. Its just a vast amount of water all at once.

Heres my Dream:

Beamer and I were on our Honeymoon (GR team-please send me my amenities!) and as we were walking along there was a massive, gigantic wave gushing behind us.

CUT (you know how dreams are!)

I was drifted towards a different direction and I could not find Beamer.

CUT


I was running on a bulding and the water is behind me. Huge wave! I turned on the right side so I will not be drifted away.

CUT


I was in the open, fighting for my life as I swam and kept steady because the wave has engulfed me but I still manage to swim and keep afloat. When the water washed off, I saw a baby in my hands. Now that was crazy! How the hell did the baby got to my hands? And the baby keeps on biting me.

CUT


It seemed like the baby and I were the only ones alive on that part of the area and I was looking for food because the baby was crying and I saw an apple. I cut the apple and chew it and gave it to the baby because the baby was so tiny (probably 2 month-old) and cant chew the food by himself.

CUT


Beamer arrived and found me. Asked me to go now because the rescue team arrived and we have to leave the country. I argued as I wanted to keep the baby stating to him that the baby and I made a connection and I cannot give the baby away.

Then I woke up!


I actually slept that night around 1:30am and because of the dream I woke up around 4:30am. I couldnt sleep after that! I googled what my dreams meant and here it goes:

To dream that you are on your honeymoon express a desire for some new excitement in your relationship. Perhaps you are nervous about some new turn that the relationship is taking. Alternatively, the dream may represent your desires for a dream honeymoon.You are looking forward to a getaway.

Tidal wave represents an overwhelming emotional issue that demands your attention. You may have been keeping your feelings and negative emotions bottled up inside for too long. On a positive note, the tidal wave symbolizes the clearing away of old habits. If you are carried away by the tidal wave, then it means that you are ready to make a brand new start in a new place.

Tsunami means that you are being overwhelmed by some repressed feeling or unconscious material that is rising up to the surface. You are experiencing some unhappiness and emotional instability in a waking situation.

To dream that you are EATING AN APPLE, denotes harmony, pleasure, and fertility. In a biblical sense, eating an apple symbolizes your sexual appetite, lustful desires, and sexual awareness as associated with the apple in the Garden of Eden.

To see apples scattered on the ground in your dream, signifies that false friends are working to deceive and harm you.

To dream that you are being bitten, represents your vulnerability regarding some unresolved issues or emotions. You may be pestered by a problem or obstacle.The dream may also be a metaphor indicating that you have bitten off more than you chew. Perhaps you have too much to handle.

To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you have acknowledged your hidden potential.

To dream of a crying baby, symbolizes a part of yourself that is deprived of attention and needs to be nurtured. Alternatively, it represents your unfulfilled goals and a sense of lacking in your life. If you dream that a baby is neglected, then it suggests that you are not paying enough attention to yourself. You are not utilizing your full potential.



To dream about a starving baby, represents your dependence on others. You are experiencing some deficiency in your life that needs immediate attention and gratification.


To dream of an extremely small baby, symbolizes your helplessness and your fears of letting others become aware of your vulnerabilities and incompetence. You may be afraid to ask for help and as a result tend to take matters into your own hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment