Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MIX @ Grand Hyatt

CIRCA 2007: This was the first partee I have ever been to in Dubai! I was a newbie way back and during those days I still cant figure out whom to hang out with. I think it was our FO Manager, Mr. Florian who decided we should party. I was quite adamant to go but then again, Hey! I used to ROCK the Philippine party scene, why the hell should I be intimidated by Dubai?

As you can see, I dressed down. My reason? I was new in at work and I do not simply want to create any insecurities from co-workers. Ha Ha Ha! Girls can be pretty much of a pain and I do not want to draw attention.
Advice: Do this when you are new at the workplace. Especially when workplace is populated by girls and you do not know the ups and downs of your work. After which, you can spread your wings like a butterfly because sweetie, Nothing can stop you now!

No comments:

Post a Comment