Sunday, September 05, 2010

Dreams and Daydreams

"I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake."
Rene Descartes


I'm a sucker for Musicals. I love it! I cannot begin to describe how I feel about them. I think my namesake, Lea Salonga~Broadway Star has invoke this passion.
~
I love Les Miserables and Miss Saigon. So when I had a chance,I treated BB to a night at The Madinat Theater
where Broadway stars including Ima Castro who once played Kim as Miss Saigon performed. I just dont know if BB enjoyed it because while I was so engrossed with "I dont know how to love him" from the Musical, Jesus Christ Superstar, she was busy snoozing. Whether she was thankful I brought her at ENCORE or BORED, she did not tell.
~
But she was nevertheless smiling on the pictures.
Afterwards, we were joined by Tin and Wendy at BarZar
Of Dreams:
The touble with dream is that, sometimes it's beyond reach that you tend to be frustrated when you dont get it. I think, dreaming is for people who has a deep understanding that dreams when failed can be reconstructed. People who are weak can dream but not the unreachable, otherwise it can result to suicide. AVOID IT!
~
Not that I am against DREAMS, I am against people. I am against people who dreams of the unreachable and then tend to be frustrated when they dont get it. I am against people who expects that life will be easy if they dream big. I am against people who dream that they can build trust by backbiting their friends. I am against people who dreams and dont do anything about their dreams. I am against people who dreams the same dream even if it cannot happen. I am against people who dreams and dream and dream and dream.
~
DREAMS are not for the faint of heart. The best way to achieve ones dream is to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment