Monday, September 06, 2010

Breathless


Dear You,


I fought a good fight in this world. And I fought it alone. I was never the type who succumb to battles. I was never defeated because for as long as I know that I can stand, I will emerge a winner.

I apologize for the times that you think that I do not include you in my life. I was too used to being alone that sometimes I forgot about you.

Nobody really stood up for me. I stood up for myself. I fight my battles and I fight it hard.

And I thought that I will be alone forever. I was happy with the company I keep when I am alone.

And then you came along.

Then all of the fights I had with the world doesn't seem to matter. You are right when you said that I am no longer fighting life's battle because I already have you. It is not my fight but OUR fight. And to be without you seemed unfathomable.

"Without you there is no me."

No comments:

Post a Comment