Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Addicted to High Heels


I would like to take this opportunity to THANK all of you who read my BLOGS from time to time and especially to those who FOLLOW my blog. I would appreciate some comments and suggestions on how I could improve my writing. Any comments at all! Hell! Even VIOLENT REACTION! Hahahaha!

I will be starting a new BLOG. It solely dedicated to WEDDINGS. Mine, specifically. I will try to be as subtle as possible. I will try my best not to rant or whine! I think those are the qualities I can share here on my BLOG.

Addicted to High Heels: That's ME!

I started this BLOG when Beamer encouraged me to. I think I was adamant to start blogging simply because of fear that a lot of people will start reading it. I somehow feel that my privacy is being invaded! I have been blogging from Multiply and Friendster and it made me feel that way. The same feeling when my mom used to read my diary! Hah! Gotcha!

Somehow I got over that fear! But not entirely! Hah!

I felt that, I don't care if people don't like me! So what? I love myself and I love the people who appreciates me! I am no hypocrite! So Its better to be hated for who I am than to be loved for whom I am not!

Capito?

So, if you hate my rants and whines! Just don't forget that I have another BLOG: Addicted to High Heels Deux shoe-paholic getting married.




Solely dedicated to Weddings and Marriage and Shoes and Me and Beamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment