Monday, November 28, 2011

Hello New Life

And as I continue life's journey to a different path, I bid adieu to the place I once called HOME~Dubai.


I am thankful to the unseen mover of all for giving me a chance to meet new friends and continue my career in the hospitality industry. I wish to continue whatever career I choose here but who knows what life has to offer me.


I feel like Carrie Bradshaw when she got married. Totally different from what she was accustomed to. Nevertheless this blog is not about me. This blog is dedicated to the people who played an integral part in my life while I was in Dubai.


When I arrived in Dubai, true my bestest gayfriend JV was there to assist me and I have never felt that he has used me to his advantage while he wanted to get boys attention. He was supportive though he always annoy me by knocking on my window (with Georgy Purgy) while my roomie was asleep. So I am thankful to him for the assistance and for always being there whenever I need him. You will and always be so close to my heart! I love you Gayfriend!


While I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown because my Romanian roomie who is complaining that I am noisy while she on the other hand was conceiving plans of having sleepovers with her boyf  in my absence. I have been hanging out with Lub and "Windang" (I totally forgot what her real name was because shortly after we've met, she left for another job offer) and I really did like their company. During the time that my roomie and I was really agitated with each other, Cris offered for me to stay in her room because Nea (her roomie) went to the Philippines for vacation.


I was thankful to Cris because if it wasn't for her I would have slit my roomie's throat or mine, whichever become available during that time. Hahahaha! During the course of time I think there was a falling out. Somehow she became busy when she arrived back from the Philippines for a vacay but I am still thankful to her for that 1 month adoption.


During the time that I was being adopted by Cris, Lub & I found a room. It was Ann & that other Korean girl who both decided to resign. Then we moved.


Lub is a sweet girl. She usually watch a lot of horror movies then she will be scared and insist to sleep beside me which totally annoys me. She's usually with boys because she is a complete tomboy but ends up having complicated relationship with them. Hahahaha! One good thing about Lub, I have never felt that she backstabs me. And even if she did, I forgive her because she did me no wrong. I love you gurl!


The Gay Council was founded. We had Senior Citizens Club which was totally useless but still FUN to mention. We had the Cooking Club.


There are a lot of people to Thank. Like Emman whom Beamer adores. Mau who assisted me in the airport. BB, Kimmy & Amor who painstakingly went with me through the process. Aileen, Wendy & G who helped me packed. RB whom I adore so much even if sometimes we don't see eye to eye at work, but that rarely happens. To Ms. Erma, who helped me with the HR issues. To Lv Vent who is always supportive, not to mention generous.


I am also thankful to my detractors. I know a lot of people hate me. Some even pretended to be my friend. Some probably I accepted to be friends with and then stab me at my back. I love you guys. Without you my life would never be fun in Dubai.


Thank you guys for being a BIG Ginormous part of my life in Dubai. I understand how difficult I was at times or most of the time but it still prove to me that the people who love me will always be there for me no matter what happens. Rest assured that I will always be here if you need me and now that I left Dubai, those who want to contact me can easily do so through skype and facebook and email. And those who do not want to be a part of my life can just ignore me because I am in no mood to play bullshit with you.


This is me. I love me. I love the outcome of my choices. And as I end this BLOG and move on with my life(and a new BLOG) I realized that I have learned a lot in Dubai. I will treasure the memories and will be looking forward hearing from my TRUE Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment