Friday, October 29, 2010

Market Place @ Grand Hyatt Dubai

Note to Readers: I am amazed to know that i have a new addition to "My Peeps" aka my readers. To Lyca, I hope you will follow my new BLOG made specifically for weddings. Don't forget to drop some comments as well.

Circa 2008, BB and I had a voucher for a dinner at Market Place-Grand Hyatt.

Here's the story:
It was the Annual Party of HGRS and we organized for our department's entry to the Departmental Group Competition. It was Perpie, BB & I who painstakingly managed the un-manageable team. Then, we won vouchers. We divided the 10 vouchers to the 10 members and we had 1 each.

I had an idea of:
I will treat BB & Perpie with my voucher for 2 and I will pay for my own and I asked them to do the same. Perpie then said yes but her voucher is meant for her and her then-boyfriend. Suffice it to say, she was not included on BB and my list. So, BB and I decided to go by ourselves.
~
What happened to Perpie's voucher? It was wasted! What do you think?

MARKET PLACE


We ended up at El Malecon to meet Perpie and her date but BB and I were just bored.
I will miss Dubai when I leave, but i think it will not be a big loss not to be here. After all, I have maximized it to its fullest potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment