Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just The Two Of Us

After watching my old-time favorite Larry King with Tony Robbins, a motivational speaker and Life Coach, I decided I am over-reacting of what life is throwing at me right


I know life is hard. Life can be difficult and it times, it can be easy too. Its not the end of the world just because one person tried to humiliate you.

One heated argument be it big or small can ruin a relationship as well. I have realized now that I have the tendency to over-react and I feel sorry when I do that. I have realized long time ago that I have a mirror-attitude. I do not even want to elaborate on this issue. I am much upset!

Anyway, Beamer and I agreed that we are miserable without each other. I mean we have each other, we are just not physically together. Its almost 6 months since we last held hands. How sad is that?

I love the guy for the honorable man that he is. I love him for loving me despite flaws and loving my family as well. I believe he already knew how much I love him.

And if he doesn't, I would like to tell him that there is nothing in this world I would rather be, than be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment