Sunday, October 17, 2010

PI Vacay (Clubbing in GMA)


A night before my flight for Dubai, I packed my luggage and Puppet fetched me so we can go Clubbing! We decided to go to Makati. I love Makati! There are a lot of people who are fashionable in Makati and I love being with fashionable people! Hey! I love dressing up!

I can dress down too. When I am at home, I am totally sans make-up and love being bare feet. I love wearing heels as well! Hey! I'm addicted to high heels!


1st stop: Temple-Greenbelt Makati
Poison of Choice: Weng-Weng


2nd stop: Havana-Greenbelt Makati
Poison of Choice: Weng-Weng


Last Stop: Quattro-Timog
Poison of Choice: Weng-Weng

I had Weng-Weng and they had beer

The bars in PI do not have BULLFROG


Ended up having a hangover during the flight


I used to be a party animal when I was a kid. Now, I seldom go to bars. I'm not saying that I do not want to go to clubbing anymore but I surely would not like to go there every night.

Party is OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment