Monday, October 18, 2010

Eat Pray Love

"Stay here and die or bust off and leave" is what I have in mind for the longest time ever. I still remember when I first handed my resignation to Ms. Yana (my Lady Boss circa 2008). The Director of Rooms (RT circa 2008) told me to be patient and I will be rewarded.

Rewarded? With what? I was perturbed to maximum level.

Nevertheless, I waited due to insistent public demand. I remembered BB discouraging me to go.

Fast forward 2010:

I have maximized my potential.

Career wise, I think I contributed a great deal to my Team. I may not have what I really wanted, but knowing the politics, I am glad to be where I am right now. I am blessed despite some minor adversities.

Lovelife, I finally have what I always wanted. A man who will love me for who I am. A man who will be my ally and my biggest back-up. A man who will stand with me no matter what storm we encounter. A man I love and who loves me.

And now, I am ready for the new chapter that LIFE has to offer. I am ready Lord. I know that if I am with you, I will never stray.

Dear BB,
Way back I was also worried about leaving you but now that you found your way, I think I am more than ready to let go of you. You are as well ready to spread your wings. Make the most of it.
xoxo


Dear Beamer,
I will hold your hand for as long as I live. You will be mine and I will be yours...forever.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment