Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Take 2 at The Decker

I really love Double Decker and I feel really comfortable there. I feel like whenever I am inside, I am transported back to the Philippines. Not because it looks like a bar in the PI but it feels like a bar in PI. Lots of FUN. Lots of dancing and whole bunch of photos MUST be taken.
I brought my girls: BB, Perpie and Wendy and lots of FUN.

The thing about clubbing is: If you are only 2 girls, men thinks you are looking. I do not like that, that is so desperate. I am very clear with what I want. I want FUN and with FUN I mean the clean FUN. Just booze and dance the night away. With the right girlfriends, you are definitely in good hands in Dubai.

Much as I love Double Decker, I feel that there are a lot of bars and clubs I can go to in Dubai. But I would definitely recommend this one because of the FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment