Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Once Upon A Time

As a kid I was really used to a crowd. They love me and somehow I resent that. I grew up and people think I love the limelight. Maybe I do but mostly I don't. I felt that its too much of a burden.
I was never a cute kid. Some people say I am, but I never really thought of myself as cute. I think I deceive people with my wit and they think I am cute.

As a teenager, I was never confident. I always have doubts with myself. I always think its better to be on the background rather than the limelight where people will scrutinize me. Again, I deceived people to think I am confident by getting involved in extra-curricular activities.

~

Never really changed that much right?
~
Then I went to college: My Haywire Days. I was a REBEL-Child. I was never a conformist. I began to break free. The pangs of mediocrity is too much to carry. Way back, if you tell me not to do it, I WILL DO IT! If you tell me not to do it just because you know I will do it for peer pressure, C'mon~ you should know me better than that!

Then the adventures and mis-adventures of my life began...The rest...is so cliche...Its HISTORY!

2 comments:

  1. where's the like button? heeheehee I pretty much admire you when you told me your teenage life. I had some problems 'blending in' in my early teenage years. I go with the crowd, wanted to be the same as everybody else when I should've just realized that I am DIFFERENT and it's a great thing. Oh well, I'm just happy I realized it eventually but it would've helped me during High School. oh I forgot. You Rock! ^^V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Belldandy! :-)
    Even if life sucks way back, I still think that we will never be who we are now if we havent experienced suck-ness (is there a word???lol) in high school!
    You are COOL! Thats what I know!

    ReplyDelete