Friday, September 17, 2010

Leaving Excusesville

I arrived in Dubai, February 2007. Way back I was chubbier and a little optimistic about being in a new workplace. I strived hard, I worked hard and I was determined to finish my 2 year contract.

My friend Champ once said that I might not finish my contract again. I seem not to finish anything I start with in my life. I told her, I will and I am bound to keep that promise.

On February 2011, I would say that I have exceeded my expectations. Life has its twists and turns so I would not be broadcasting that I will be here in Dubai during that time. But if I am, I think that deserves a party worth remembering!

I apologize for my rants and whines and some of you might think that I am a narcissitic individual, well, that is true. I am narcissistic! But beneath this exterior let us not forget that I am who you perceive me to be because of a reason. And I have explained that to my previous blogs!

I have been giving people excuses of what my next step is, never ready to divulge all. I have been been giving excuses for almost everything and it impedes my growth. So now, let me tell you this: If I dont give an excuse, please do not give an excuse in behalf of myself. Whatever I do, I do it because I want to and I was never been rattled by peer pressure from the beginning. I am the PEER PRESSURE! Hahahahaha!

Today is another day to reflect of what I should have done better on several situations which I did not emerge a winner. Today is a day to look back of the past and look forward to tomorrow. Today is a gift, thats why its called PRESENT.

All the plans I have is already handed over to the unseen mover of all because he knows better. Whatever happens, thy will be done! I am ready to face everything.

In the near future I will reveal my plans. The next step which will change my life forever.

"The greatest challenge is to challenge yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment