Friday, September 10, 2010

Baby Steps

Lately I have been consumed with anger. And I want to smash glasswares but I opted not to. Its expensive!
Let me tell you what I really wanted to do right now aside from eradicate this constant nuisance I have which really annoy me in small doses. Believe me, when I say respect, If I don't belittle you with sarcasm, do not give me any of your "forced intelligence" because sweetie, I know how stubborn you are and I know, that because of your resistance to accept it, you will fail. And I cant wait to see you self-destruct!

So now, I decided with much gusto. I will make your life miserable if you do not stop! And its not a question whether I can do it or not, because I know I can, Its a question of, DO I WANT TO?

The reason why I function is because there are people who tries to make my life miserable. And I love action!

No comments:

Post a Comment