Saturday, November 13, 2010

I am ME

Note: I am the type of person who can do things, possibly great things. But knowing that the people I lead is half-heartedly following me, it depress me. I am an empath! So, I feel it when people do not like me, hates me, loathe me, is envious of me, is jealous of me...

Notice that I did not include love, because I don't think someone can love me whole-heartedly. As Beamer puts it, sometimes he hates LOVING ME. Well, what can I say? I'm a brat! In every sense of the word.

I will never be repentant of all the bad things I have done in the past. I am not in any case, remotely remorseful. I am me and I love being me. If there will be a time that I will be a kind-hearted person feeling nothing but love for mankind and wishing for world peace, then that is the time that you can conclude that you need to get me an exorcist.

So there, this is me, laying all my cards to you. I am me. There will be no buts and ifs with me. It is my way or the high way!

As my mother put's it, I am the devil. She's so sweet! I love her with all my heart. And there are a rare few of people whom I can categorize as people who really love me for who I am and not for what I can offer.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in the unseen mover of all. I believe in a God who is omnipotent and magnanimous. I believe in a God who will be with me all the way. I believe in a God who understand that I am not a hypocrite and I will always say what I want to say no matter what. I believe in a God who gives me overflowing blessings because I am just and I am fair. And I do not stoop just because I want other people to like me.

It is better to be disliked for who I am than be liked for whom I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment