Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Ice Queen

February 2007 when I arrived in Dubai. I tried to be friendly but there was no one who gave a damn! After a period of time I got tired of receiving BS of massive doses and decided that I should be my old self~Bitchy OLD me!

I must admit, there are a handful of people I would rather see dead but I sure don't want to be the one to kill them. Hahahaha!





After a few months, I opted to wear the pants. The pantyhose is a nuisance and money wasting machine!

Anyhow, on my 3 years and 9 months tenure in the hotel I can say that I have given my best. I have proven my worth and I knew that I was one of the key players.
To be very honest, I am not perturbed by the people who are insecure about me. These are the people who calls me names behind my back and never in front of my face. I am even flattered because I believe that "ENVY is a like a worm. It always has an eye for the fairest apple."

I have been called a lot of names and most of them are behind my back! But my favorite would be Ms. Minchin! Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment