Thursday, September 23, 2010

In a Faraway Land

Most recently, I have posted a photo of myself when I was in high school. It probably prompt a few people to upload photos during those years.

There are a lot of things that I can recall during high school but I think due to my selective amnesia, I felt that my brain has edited a lot of them.

On my recollection, I cannot wait to start college. But, I took my time. I was a star! Hahahaha! True, I was not pretty during those days. But hey! I wore the best shoes! I had a PINK nike and a lot of Keds sneakers, not to mention Guess pants and shirts when nobody else knew what it was. I was COOL! Hahahaha!

Pardon me for thinking that way. I have my own WORLD!

I was never a nerd. I was out there! I talk a lot! But deep inside, I was never that confident. I knew only 1 thing. That I am a fighter and will survive.





I think I have too much eyebrows!

In a far faraway land... I was a dork!

No comments:

Post a Comment