Monday, August 23, 2010

Elegante @ Royal Ascot



Club: ELEGANTE at Royal Ascot Hotel
Location: Bur Dubai near Burjuman Center

Last year, I was prodded by my ex-Supervisor Amira. She is the epitome of SEXINESS. She is naughty, sexy, bitchy and everybody loves her. Men adore her and all willing to be their slaves.

I asked Puppet to go with me as I do not want to be alone in the presence of the Ultra-SEXY Amira.





The truth of the matter is, the only reason why I decided to go to Elegante is because a lot of people think its the coolest place. Well, it depends on their perspective.

I myself would not recommend it to guests. Its so un-ME! I preferred Club Quantum. I go out clubbing and I party hard. Barasti at Le Meridien is too slow for me.

I go out to forget about work, forget about my life and my worries. Though I do not want to have an amnesia and forget my responsibilities because alcohol would really do that to you. It clouds your insight and the next thing you remember, you are making a fool of yourself and not think of the consequences of the next day.


The next day, a terrible hangover. FUN night but then it did not solve your problems. That's why my dear, be cautious! It doesn't mean that just because you met a man in a bar and he was handsome and nice, that's what he is in real life. It takes a long time for men to open up. And believe me, if you are looking for a decent man, there is a 98% possibility you WILL NOT find it in a bar.

Live your life. Work hard. Earn the money you get. Do not ask for more if you do not deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment